Top 10 Microbiology Programs in the Nation
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Careers in Microbiology and other Clinical Jobs topics.
What are the top graduate programs in microbiology?
If you're considering advancing your microbiology career through graduate studies, it helps to know which programs have high rankings. Graduating from top programs can make you more appealing to employers, which can land you a microbiology job. Fortunately, a report published by U.S. News and World Report has taken the “guess work” out of finding these programs. Here's the top 10:
- Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- University of California Berkley, Berkeley, CA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
And once you graduate from your microbiology program, make sure to contact a staffing firm like Delta Pharma. They already have relationships established with employers, making the job search process much easier.