Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Vendor Managed Services and other Clinical Jobs topics.
Partnering with a vendor management firm will allow your company to cut out inefficiencies and maximize productivity. These companies typically take care of temporary and permanent staffing needs, allowing firms to focus on their core business. Read on to learn the top 10 dos and don'ts of vendor management.
1. Do interview a few different vendor management firms
2. Don't forget to ask for measurable results
3. Do ask about vendor technology
4. Don't forget to ask how the company will save you money
5. Do get a baseline of your company's current costs
6. Don't forget to evaluate performance quarterly
7. Do communicate results to upper management to demonstrate the plan's success
8. Don't forget to ask potential vendor managers about unified invoicing
9. Do ask about online time tracking
10. Don't forget to ask about reporting features