Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Jobs in Clinical Research and other Clinical Jobs topics.
Investing hours in sending out resumes has finally paid off – you've landed a clinical research employment interview. But before attending the interview, it's essential to spend time on preparation. Read on to learn the top 10 interview tips for clinical monitor jobs.
1. Map out the interview location ahead of time
2. Practice your responses to potential interview questions
3. Make eye contact with the hiring manager
4. Avoid making negative comments about previous managers
5. Shape your responses to the company's business needs
6. Engage the interviewer by learning more about their experience with the company
7. Build common ground with the hiring manager
8. Bring letters of recommendation and additional resume copies
9. Determine your strengths and weaknesses, before the hiring manager asks
10. Listen, and don't interrupt, even if you're just excited to answer the question
Also, if you're working with a recruiter, make sure to ask about the employer's needs before attending the interview. This will help you tailor your experience and skills to the job description.