Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Scientific Staffing and other Clinical Jobs topics.
Whether you've worked in technology for years, or just started your career, finding technology jobs can be a process. But there are a few strategies you can incorporate to make you job search easier. Investing the time in planning your job search can help streamline your efforts. Here are 10 tips for launching your technology job search.
1. Target companies directly, like biotech, pharmaceutical and biotech firms
2. Partner with a staffing firm like Delta Pharma to access more jobs
3. Get letters of recommendation from previous employers
4. Sign up for job alerts from Delta Pharma
5. Create a resume template you can customize for each position
6. Create a cover letter template
7. Attend job fairs so you can get in front of employers
8. Don't forget to send thank you notes after interviews
9. Practice interview questions
10. Always research a company before the technology interview